Women At Work would not be possible without the dedication and commitment of hundreds of talented volunteers. Volunteering with Women At Work is a great way to keep job skills sharp, meet new people and possibly learn new skills.
We are always seeking talent to help with:
- Our annual event (Seeking sponsors, recruiting items for our silent auction, setting up/tearing down the day of the event and so much more)
- Daily administrative tasks (general administrative tasks, assisting other clients in their job search, data entry, making phone calls to former clients)
- Special projects, from grant research to helping in the computer lab and much more
Pick up our application form at the center.
If you are interested in volunteering with Women At Work, please follow these steps:
1. Submit an application. Tell us a bit about yourself so we can see if your skills and availability fit our needs.
2. Attend an orientation. If you match up well with the current needs of WomenAt Work, the volunteer coordinator will be in contact with you regarding our next orientation.
3. Get involved. While you wait, check out other pages on our website to find additional ways you can help Women At Work accomplish our mission.
Please note that Women At Work cannot accommodate those seeking to fulfill court-ordered community service.
If you are interested in volunteering, please call (626) 796-6870 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.