Volunteering at Women At Work is a great way to learn new skills, keep job skills up-to-date, and continue to grow your network! *
Your talents are welcome, and there are opportunities to fit any time commitment.
- Enjoy working on events? The Annual Gala, Santa Anita Mystique and other events provide ways to be part of a team that successfully completes a “fun”draising event;
- Prefer to hone your presentation skills and have ideas to share with other career seeking adults? Present your topic to the Career Club, or present a workshop at one of our community partners’ locations;
- How about recruiting employers for the semi-annual Employer Forums? This is wonderful way to promote your career while helping build the careers of Women At Work clients!
- Are you a proud alumni and want to share the mission and message? Join the speakers club.
Thinking about joining a board of directors? Or possibly serving on a committee or task force? There may be an opening for you to be a part of the governance team that ensures Women At Work’s future.
* Please note that Women At work cannot accommodate those seeking to fulfill court ordered community service.