Req ID#: 30957
Job Title: Operations Coordinator/Media Manager
Job Description/Requisition Details: CBS2/KCAL9 News has an opening for a per diem Media Manager/Operations Coordinator for the Los Angeles Duopoly. The Media Manager/Operations Coordinator is responsible for working with internal and external customers to assist in the gathering and distribution of video content across all CBS2/KCAL9 platforms. This position is also responsible for the managing of digital media assets for the news department.
* Must have understanding of satellite, fiber, broadband and IP networks
* Must have understanding of non-linear editing and the ability to edit
* Ability to analyze and convey information accurately under tight deadline
* Must have good news judgement and know what is important to the viewer
* Previous Media Manager/Operations Coordinator experience preferred
* Strong computer and communication skills required
* Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced, high-pressure, tight-deadline environment
* Must be a self-starter with excellent organizational & people skills
* Strong work ethic, positive attitude & leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
* You must be open to implementing new technologies and methods to accomplish future assignments
* Must be willing to work flexible schedules that may include early mornings, nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. Normal shift is 9a-6p weekdays.
* Must have and maintain a valid California Driver’s License
This is the only method in which applications will be accepted for open positions.
NO PHONE CALLS or EMAILS PLEASE. Only qualified candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview. We regret that we cannot accept phone calls or respond to individual inquiries.
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
KCAL-TV, KCBS-TV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=11336 →