Kidspace Children's Museum
Position Overview: The role of the Development Coordinator is to provide administrative support for the Development Department, with an emphasis on donor-related special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all details for donor-related special events
- Develop, implement, and maintain a donor file system for grants, sponsorships, and individuals
- Provide logistical support for corporate sponsorships
- Assist with gift processing, acknowledgement letter preparation, appeal mailings, and data entry
- Manage department deadlines related to marketing content needs
- Help plan and prepare for donor tours
- Conduct research projects as directed
- Track department invoices and reconcile expenses
- Additional job duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirement:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the nonprofit industry
- Event planning experience preferred
- Strong computer skills: Windows, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, etc.
- Previous donor database experience; Raiser’s Edge preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please visit www.kidspacemuseum.org for a full job-description.
Qualified applicants should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com prior to December 31, 2017.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org