Lotus Communications Corp
Lotus Communications Corp. is one of the largest privately owned Radio Station Groups in the United States. In Los Angeles, we operate Lotus Oxnard Corp., KIRN 670 AM, Lotus Los Angeles Corp., KWKW – ESPN Deportes Radio, and KFWB – La Mera Mera. Lotus Oxnard Corp., KIRN 670 AM is looking for a Digital Sales Coordinator with a strong desire to contribute to the overall success at a legendary radio station and to become part of our team.
A combination of digital/online and marketing/publishing duties to aid in both website marketing and on and off-line sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist programming and sales in facilitating timely communication with internal departments and external clients, listeners and partners.
- Manage multiple digital assets on multiple sites.
- Develop and execute online activations and content for sites for marketing and advertisers.
- Develop unique online elements and content.
- Creation and insertion of banner & video advertising via DFP by Google and Centro’s Basis DSP.
- Develop online strategies to increase online presence via Social Networks and existing digital assets.
- Stay abreast of new online trends, news, software and hardware developments.
- Provide recap materials for internal and external use, including requested proof-of-performance materials (screenshots, airchecks, etc.) and deliver same based on requested deadlines.
- Develop and refine online products for presentation to sales staff and subsequent education of sales staff.
- Assist in creative idea generation and design of collateral material for clients including sales one-sheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Maintaining off-line station branding materials for in and out of office use, including station descriptions, strengths and logos.
- Assist sales in digital and streaming order creation and entry.
- Provides proof of performance for sales and client use following advertising campaigns.
- Report to General Manager and market AE’s on occupancy and rate attainment levels on an ongoing basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Photo Shop, PowerPoint and Excel proficiency a must.
- Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash knowledge a plus.
- Social Media proficiency a must.
- Quick learner, highly organized, motivated, positive and enthusiastic.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills (English required, Farsi is a plus).
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Passion for Social Media, internet, and pop culture.
- Ability to work quickly and error-free.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Office environment, some repetitive motion required. Requires travel to station events and client sites, valid drivers’ license is required with good driving record. Must have a reliable means of transportation and maintain current insurance and registration.
Interested applicants please send cover letter, resume and salary history to the following:
Lotus Oxnard Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org