More information about this job:
About Joerns :
Joerns Healthcare is a leading national distributor of therapeutic support surfaces, bariatric care equipment, negative pressure wound therapy systems, and safe patient handling solutions. We serve special patient handling needs across the entire continuum of care, including acute care hospitals, long term acute care hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facilities, and hospice centers.
We continually strive to provide the most exceptional service, the most affordable products, and the most innovative patient care solutions to our customers. We are currently searching for skilled, self-motivated and dedicated professionals to add to our team. We offer hands on training, benefits and an outstanding work environment.
At Joerns Healthcare, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. Our employees also receive Paid Vacation and Holidays. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Position Summary :
The Field Inventory Coordinator is responsible for management and fulfillment of all incoming orders from the field. This position works closely with District Field Managers, Customer Service, Dispatch and Field Service Technicians to ensure the product is shipped/moved to the appropriate location to fulfill the Customer Orders.
Major Duties & Responsibilities :
- Reviews and initiates inventory related transactions within customer relationship management system
- Communicate any customer issues with the respective Customer Service Representative.
- Communicate all Field Service Technician’s (FST) late deliveries (ETA’s) to customer service via email
- Escalate Inventory challenges through proper channels
- Determine priority and location of all activities
- Assign respective FST to achieve maximum productivity
- Coordinates shipping with UPS, Blue Grace, AA Cargo
- Assists with other inventory related projects
- Perform all work in accordance with company standards and established procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of all processes and workflows of Joerns departments
- Work alongside others or independently to complete projects
- Communicate effectively when need with other departments, staff group and supervisors
Required Education :
High school diploma or equivalent
Required Skills & Experience :
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong skills in Microsoft Excel
- 2 years of inventory and/or accounting experience
- Proficiency in SAP or other databases
Preferred Skills, Experience & Education :
- Strong communication, inter-personal, and problem solving skills
- Healthcare industry experience
- Strong organizational skills
Joerns Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers-joerns.icims.com/jobs/3493/field-inventory-coordinator/job?mobile=false&width=994&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420 →