Job Description/Requisition Details: KCBS2/KCAL9 TV, the CBS Owned & Operated Duopoly in Los Angeles, is looking for an Investigative Intern. Participating in the Internship Program you will have the opportunity to experience how a major Broadcast News station runs the News Investigations Unit. There will be opportunities to witness and take part in day to day activities. Internship programs are for approximately 12 weeks and conclude at the end of the semester.
Mandatory skills/experience required:
* Enrolled in a full-time accredited college or university, and be an incoming junior or senior.
* Must have excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
* Must have a strong interest in news investigations
* Proficient in MS Office applications (Word & Outlook)
* Available minimum two and maximum four days a week
* Able to drive self to assignments
* Participation in the production of Investigative pieces (undercover work possible)
* Vetting of story ideas and communication with the public
* Working with photographers and/or reporters in the field
* Video logging
* Cover administrative duties as necessary
Please have interested candidates visit our web site at https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=8160 to apply.
Consistent with our equal opportunity program, we request that you advise us of any candidate, including disabled persons, minorities or women, you believe may be qualified for this position and advise interested parties to apply as indicated.
KCAL-TV, KCBS-TV is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://cbs.avature.net/cbscorpcareers/JobDetail?id=8160 →