The Steward cleans and sanitizes all areas of the kitchen and operates the dish washing machine in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
What you will be doing
- Operate dish washing machine including proper rack stacking and silver presoaking. Wash dishes, pots and pans, kitchen utensils, glasses, silverware, etc.
- Maintain mop station with mops/buckets, brooms, and proper cleaning solutions. Sweep and mop floors. Keep floors clean and dry, pick up wet spills immediately.
- Clean walls, tables, racks sinks, floor mats and disposal area. Polish stainless steel.
- Clean ovens, hoods, filters, drains, hot boxes, steam tables, flat boxes and ceiling vents, according to schedule or as directed.
- Empty all trash cans, wash out and return to kitchen.
- Perform special cleaning projects as assigned.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Previous kitchen experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Basic Food Hygiene
- Food Handler Certification
To apply for this job please visit careers.tpghotelsandresorts.com.