- Basic skills in the following areas. Electrical, Mechanical, plumbing and HVAC.
- Basic knowledge of building life systems, such as Fire Alarm, Sprinklers systems, preventative maintenance systems, standpipe systems and Fire Pump.
- Knowledge of pool maintenance and all related pool equipment.
- General operating knowledge of emergency generator.
- Maintains operating equipment in working condition by performing daily routine inspections.
- Preventative maintenance knowledge necessary to provide understanding of basic equipment on property.
- Demonstrate team work by co-operating and assisting colleagues as needed.
- Must be available to work all shifts as needed.
- Communicates effectively and genuinely with guest, team members and others departments.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper preventive maintenance and repair policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Ability to properly use engineering tools and supplies.
- Ability to timely complete assignments, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- High school diploma and training in building maintenance.
- 3 or more years of experience in building maintenance or related experience required.
- Experience in the hospitality industry preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.tpghotelsandresorts.com/jobs/1112056-maintenance-engineer →