The Sales Coordinator ( Junior Sales) will serve as primary contact for group functions to ensure that while on property all preparations have been made as detailed on Banquet Event Orders, last minute needs and changes are responded to expediently, and that the client feels welcome and important during their function. In addition to coordinating responsibilities, the sales Coordinator is responsible for all bookings of small groups for any market other than social, where there is no previous sales manager relationship. The Sales Coordinator is responsible for booking and detailing events 30 days out for any market other than social without previous sales manager relationship. Bonus Opportunity.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Post-secondary education in Hospitality Management and/or previous Hotel Sales/Catering Administrative experience required
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook a must
- Proven ability to perform in a fast paced, high stress, multi-task environment
- Strong customer service presence required
- Superior team work abilities required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Comfortable with a high level of customer contact and account management via email and telephone with ability to meet tight deadlines
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday; including some Weekends and Holidays
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
To apply for this job please visit careers.tpghotelsandresorts.com.